Important Submission Dates
|Paper submission starts on
|March 31, 2023
|Final paper submission Date
|April 15, 2023 Midnight
|Notification of Acceptance Date
|April 20, 2023 Onwards
|Registration Fee End Date
|April 22, 2023 Midnight
|April 29 – 30, 2023
Registration Fee: ICDETGT-2023
|National Participants - (INR)
|International Participants - (USD)
Bank Payment Information-
Name of Account: Conference and Workshop
Account No.: 067 400 219 040 9185
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
Account Type: Current A/C
Branch Name: PNB Navyug Market, Ghaziabad, UP
Bank Address: PNB Navyug Market, Ghaziabad, UP
IFSC Code: PUNB0067400
MICR Code: 110024202
Swift Code: PUNBINBBGNM
- Pay Registration Fees Online-NEFT / RTGS / Wire Transfer in our ………(All authors from India/Outside India). While making online payment, author’s are further requested to mention their < Paper ID> and in Payment Remark to enable us to trace your payment in the Bank Statement. Kindly also note to add the applicable bank charges, if any, for online payment.
- Registration fee includesdelegate kit, refreshment, & working lunch for all the conference days. • If more than one author’s of same paper wishes to attend the conference to present their paper, then one has to do full registration and others have to register as co-author i.e. 60% of applicable registration fee.
- Only Full-Time Students are considered under Student’s Registration. If an author is Register as Student, then he/she must show/send a copy of valid Student ID.
- Everybody, who has paid the conference fees, will receive an official receipt at the conference venue.
- No CANCELLATION & REFUND of Registration Fee.
- In case of high similarity index, or submission in its own repository. Author is itself whole sole responsible if reject to publish it into its library. as the copyright is reinterred to Journal publication the organizing team of the ICDETGT-2023 is not responsible for this and there is no refund for this case.
- Please note that the registration fee. is only for paper publication, attending the conference etc. Authors should bear all lodging and boarding expenses on their own.
- If you have any questions regarding registration process of your paper, please feel free to contact us at: ——-.
- Submission of Scopus compatible manuscripts and copyright form to ICDETGT-2023
- The steps you have to follow in re-submitting the final version of your paper:
- Please strictly follow Scopus Template(http://………………..) Use the A4 format. DO NOT use the US Letter format and do not paginate your paper. Revise as per REVIEWERS, COMMENTS for your paper, which are intended to help you to improve your paper before the final publication. The listed comments should be addressed carefully in your revision, It is mandatory for all authors to incorporate all the changes suggested by reviewers else their paper will be excluded from conference proceedings.
- Each paper must not exceed 8 pages including figures and references. Papers beyond 8 pages are subject to page surcharges and must not less than 5 pages.
- In accordance with the Scopus policy, plagiarism in any form, at any level, is unacceptable. Therefore, the conference reserves the right to reject the final manuscript which is found to have high degree of plagiarism after registration without refund.
- Before creating your PDF, proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- For any query feel free to talk on Mob- 8085937809/9313770611,or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important Note: Your paper will be excluded from proceedings at any level of quality checks carried out by. Conference organizers are not responsible if your paper detects plagiarism or any lack in quality reported by after submission of final proceedings (camera ready copies). Conference organizers are responsible for the technical quality of paper on the basis of reviews obtained. It is sole responsibility of author’s if their paper detects plagiarism even in later stages of quality check. No registration fee will be refunded in any case.